Game of Thrones

Mike

Administrator
So one of my favorite shows of all time, Game of Thrones...I'm considering starting up a project to get as many autographs from the main characters of this show as possible. Any of you had any success with these, so that I know which ones to start with?

Good question Mike, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones signing habits, I can do some research though! Who are some performers I can look up?

Good question Mike, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones signing habits, I can do some research though! Who are some performers I can look up?

I think some of the bigger names would be these:

Emilia Clarke
Maisie Williams
Sophie Turner
Kit Harington
Lena Headey
Peter Dinklage

I imagine that if I could get those the rest would be a lot easier. I'm assuming I won't be able to get them all but I'm REALLY hoping to be able to get Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams, and Kit Harington. Those were my favorite characters from the show.

I'm hoping to be finished with all the site updates soon so I can start digging into some addresses and getting some requests mailed out too.

Still also trying to figure out what I want to get signed. One thought I have is to take a page from your playbook and start making my own GoT customs to send to get signed and returned. Then I could send a few for them to keep also. It's either that or I'll send some mini-posters/photos.

@Mike

Emilia Clarke
Attn: Madeleine Dewhirst and Sian Smyth
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London, W1F 9JL,
United Kingdom

Email:
[email protected]

Maisie Williams
C/O
William Morris Endeavor
(WME) Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Kit Harington
Attn: Kirk Whelan Foran
United Agents
12-26 Lexington Street
London
W1F 0LE

Sophie Turner
C/O
Independent Talent Group Ltd
40 Whitfield Street,
London, W1T 2RH

Peter Dinklage
C/O Creative Artists Agency
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Lena Headey
C/O SutterInk
10250 Constellation Blvd, Floor 9, Los Angeles, CA 90067

Last edited:
@Mike

Ask and you shall receive! So, these are mostly agency addresses, I haven't seen verified succeses from these, but they are the most up to date agents and addresses I can find. I did see that Emilia Clarke was a very reliable signer through her old agency, imagine she would still be...GOT is over now, so the performers are probably not as busy shooting, promoting, rehearsing, etc.

Typically the best way to get in touch with an actor or performer is through their agent, typically the agents and their team will FEDEX their clients' mail to them periodically. Another great way to get in touch with an actor is via venue, theaters are easiest, movie sets are harder since there are often not addresses for the sets!

Cheers!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I may have more questions about sending these soon so don't go anywhere! LOL
Not going anywhere anytime soon my friend! Glad I could help out, on Easter break with plenty of time to look up addresses!

Last edited:
Back