I'll take the first one!

DFWGrapher

An intro section with no intros? Don't mind if I do...

Hi. I'm Drew. You may know me from a few places. The Bench where I am known as HockeyBrawler. SportsCardForum where I am called *censored*. Or several other places where I am called DFWGrapher (such as my website, DFWGrapher.com).

I dabbled in both in-person and TTM autographs from 1992-2002, mailing a few and getting autographs at card shows and such, occasionally at ballgames. I concentrated on hockey and baseball, with occasional dips into football, basketball, and soccer.

I started in-person graphing on a serious basis in 2003 when I was in college in Boston, living close to the hotels that all the hockey teams stayed in. This expended to collecting baseball since they were at the same hotels, and basketball since they were at the same hotels at the same time. Picture this: as the Ottawa Senators pull up to their hotel, the Memphis Grizzlies are leaving-- or vice versa. So I started carrying basketball stuff with me anytime I went for hockey!

I got serious on the TTMing around 2007 or so since I had moved to the middle of nowhere in North Texas and couldn't get autographs easily except for my one to two trips a year to Dallas or Oklahoma City.

Currently, I work for a card company as a photo editor. On the side, I host the TTMCast podcast: following Jeff Baker's untimely death, I took over the full hosting duties after being co-host since May of 2021. I also write a weekly column for Sports Collectors Daily.

As for the main things I collect, I'm working on getting several card sets completely signed. You can see those on my website. I also like getting Hall of Famers' rookie cards signed anytime I can. Unsigned, I collect cards and other items from Cory Snyder, Borje Salming, and George Brunet.

So hello there. And go check out the TTMCast podcast!

Back