Say Hello To Our New TTM Manager!

Mike

Administrator
Just wanted to let everyone know that, today, I just finished installing our custom built TTM Manager. Please keep in mind this thing is still in its infancy. There are still a few changes to be made that I've already seen since the install. It should still work, for the most part, though.

If you do notice any issues, or if you have any suggestions on ways to make it better/easier to use, please let me know and I'll look into those ASAP.

Also, if any of you have a need for any additional categories, please let me know about those too. I think it'll be easier to just add those as we go along rather than me trying to come up with them all at once.

Thank y'all for visiting and, again, please let me know about any suggestions, questions, or concerns you may have.

I just wanted to let everyone know that, thanks to @kclj520, I was able to identify a bug that wouldn't allow some members to upload photos with their requests and got that one fixed today.

As always, if anyone else noticed any issues with any part of this site, please let me know so I can work to get them fixed ASAP!

Could we add in a Music category?

Maybe also an "Other Sports" to cover things like Soccer, Auto Racing, Golf, Tennis, etc. (or maybe do those four specifically as the second-tier four after the Big Four, and then "Other" to cover the rest of the niche sports).

Possibly also Other Non-Sports, as I have a friend who likes to get people like Astronauts. And I need a place to put all the weird non-sports people in Allen & Ginter!

Maybe also an "Other Sports" to cover things like Soccer, Auto Racing, Golf, Tennis, etc. (or maybe do those four specifically as the second-tier four after the Big Four, and then "Other" to cover the rest of the niche sports).

Ok, I just added both of those categories. I'll get soccer, racing, golf and tennis added as separate categories soon too.

Possibly also Other Non-Sports, as I have a friend who likes to get people like Astronauts. And I need a place to put all the weird non-sports people in Allen & Ginter!

I added an "other celebrities" category for anything that doesn't fit the main categories.

I got all of those other four sports added today. I also renamed the "Actors and actresses" to "TV, movies, and streaming". I then added "Directors" and "Producers" categories there. Finally, I also added categories for "Models" and "Authors".

As always, if anyone has any suggestions on more categories that should be added, please let me know!

Back