Welcome to TTMCollectors.com!

Mike

Administrator
Welcome to TTMCollectors.com! I built this site because I felt like there was a need for a site that offered easy, and free, access to celebrity addresses, to send autograph requests to. I wanted that access to also not require that you be a member to view it. I also thought the site should have an easy, and free, way to track your request successes and failures. Then I thought that site should have a way for autograph collectors to easily share those successes and failures with others. So, as a member, you can easily track that request when you mail it out, and come back to update that request any time, such as when you've gotten your signed items back. Finally, I thought having a forum mainly through the mail autograph collectors can talk about their collections and the celebrities whose addresses they seek was a must.

At the time of this writing, this site is still a work in progress. I'm still working on getting all the software written and uploaded and checking everything out to make sure it's all working correctly.

I appreciate you stopping by, and look forward to seeing, and reading about, your future through the mail autograph request experiences.

Back